Tuesday, October 18, 2011

time management, huh

Last week, I had a inkling to document how I spend my 24 hours.  And I was dismayed with the result! On the average weekday I have: 10 hours for work, 2 hours travel, 2 hours for self hygiene and basic necessity like eating, 3 hours with daughter, 6 hours of sleep, 1 hour for hobbies or etc, 0 hours for husband, 0 hours for thinking and planning, 0 hours for house chores, 0 hours for relationship building... and oh my!

So last weekend, I had to try valuing my time and making the most of it.  Woke up early and this is how I had spent 2 weekend days:  5 hours with ecai on a park, taking care of her, playing with her. and 2 hours buying what I need for a hobby, 2 hours personal hygiene and basic necessity, 3 hours ecau time, 4 hours hobby with tv time - that's for saturday.  For Sunday, 1.5 hours prep for mass, 1.5 hours at mass, 3 hours with ecai, 4 hours on work-related task, 1 hour for preparing things, 2 hours traveling, 2 hours preparing to sleep!  Wow, with all those I was able to spend time with ecai, finish work assignments, and have some time to do my cross stiching project!  But the weekend was so tiring!  That I still feel aches!

So in the end, from now on, since I value my self, I need all the rest I can get.  Period.

0 comments: